Thursday, March 31, 2011

& the crowd roars



I finally have something in my life sorted out. I'm going to college, not for the program I had originally wanted but for one that will be a huge stepping stone for my future plans.
WHOOO HOOOO!


I am however really bloody pissed off at my school. The admissions lady said she had not received proof that I was taking the missing classes that I needed to get into the program UNTIL February 16th! WHAT THE HELL?! It was my guidance counselor's job to send in my transcript for second semester! I guess I'm just going to have to terms with the fact that my counselor is thick :) It's going to be weird leaving High School behind but I'm not complaining! I can't wait to leave the hallways that are packed with kids who do NOT know the concept of "Move please" until you yell at them: "MOVE YOUR ASS!" and then they decide to pay attention to the fact that your trying to get through! I'm also looking forward to moving on and seeing which friends will stay in contact with me. I'm standing on the edge of something great and I can't wait to jump in.


No comments:

Post a Comment