Sunday, April 24, 2011

I am finally getting a PTH (Protest the Hero) shirt! After seeing them live I`ve always wanted a t-shirt and now I am :`D I`m also getting two other WCAR (We Came As Romans) shirts! fudge yeah! I love them so much! Nothing is better than some gut wrenching, head banging guitar shredding and belt-your-heart-out lyrics!

-insert random excited dancing-


On another note I`d like to remember my Aunt Blanche, who past away this morning. She was 90 years old and an amazing woman! I remember when I was younger and never dared to do bad things around her because I was afraid of her wooden spoon. She`d never use it but it was a good deterrent lemme tell you! She had two strokes this past month and her body finally gave up on her. I`ll miss you Aunt B, may you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment