Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Air of Excitement :D

Okay, so I've recently secluded myself to my basement to re-watch all of the Harry Potter movies because I'm SUPER STOKED that Deathly Hallows Pt.1 is coming out on DVD April 15th! *insert epic excited dancing*The urge to watch the series all over again is a familiar one to me since I'm a huge Potter head ;p On a second note, last night I watched the new episode of Merlin (season 3)! I admit, I've already watched it online before it came out on Canadian television BUT that's beside the point. It was the 'Queen of Hearts' episode! I've watched it twice and I still tear up at this scene! Click here to take a gander!

Was I the only one who teared up? Or was it just me?

Okay, It might be just me but I'm a huge Arthur and Gwen fan! So sue me for being a helpless fan girl ;p I can't help it, Bradley is just so sexy! Season 3 was filled with Morgana's evil little smiles and to be honest I got quite tired of them. Although the abundance of shirtless Bradley, awesome sword fights and the EPIC banter between Merlin and Arthur did pick up some of the slack the writers created in the series. It's a shame the show will be leaving the network for a while till next year. It'll take, I'm guessing 8 to 10 months to film, edit and create the CGI characters. I'm AM glad however that it was picked up for another season!


No comments:

Post a Comment